Your IT Resume Writing process is unique. We will spend a number of hours talking as part of the Sounding Board Job Search Coaching process as we create and edit Your It Resume and the other Deliverables.
This process takes place over a period of 5 to 10 working days or less.
We spent 20 minutes, or more, during the FREE Introductory Conversation so we are well on the path to creating Your IT Resume that will that will help you to get the IT job you want at the salary you need.
The steps are as follows:
You are sent 3 documents to fill in: Your IT Resume Preparation Document, IT Technical Skills Summary Preparation Document, and Job References Preparation Document.
- Your IT Resume Preparation Document: you fill in the Your IT Resume Preparation Document listing each and every job you have ever had including all information requested;
- IT Technical Skills Summary Preparation Document: you fill in the required information in the IT Technical Skills Summary Preparation Document listing each and every technical skills that you have studied and used;
- Job References Preparation Document: you list all of your job references with the required information for each job reference;
- You email Your IT Resume Preparation Document, the IT Technical Skills Summary Preparation Document, and the Job References Preparation Document to me;
- We review the documents submitted to ensure that all the required information is present;
- Together we will complete a thorough analysis of your work experience, skills, qualifications and achievements.
- Each and every job you have ever had will be examined and reviewed with you. You will be surprised at the significant skills and achievements that you have forgotten, that could be helping you to increase your salary.
- Your IT technical skills examined and reviewed with you.
- Your job references are examined and reviewed with you.
- I begin preparing the first draft of Your IT Resume using my QuickScan IT Resume format.
- The draft is delivered to you within 48 hours.
- Your IT Technical Skills Summary draft is sent to you.
- Job References document is sent to you.
- Numerous telephone and e-mail consultations concerning your resume.
- Your review and feedback at each stage of writing your resume.
- Your LinkedIn profile is reviewed and recommendations are considered.
- Final approval of your resume.
The Your IT Resume Writing process is designed to represent your best interest and maintain the integrity of your background in a manner that is easy for you to support at an interview.
The Introductory Conversation is free. There is no charge. To begin our conversation visit the Introductory Conversation page.
Your IT Resume Writing Service
Your IT Resume Writing Service related pages:
- Free 30-Minute Resume Consultation
- 7 Deliverables
- Your IT Resume Writing Process
- How We Work Together
- Sounding Board Job Search Coaching
- Pricing / Ordering