Your IT Resume Writing Service is a unique resume writing service combined with Sounding Board job search coaching that can help you to get the IT job you want with the salary you need.
Effectively present all of your work experience, your education, your training, your achievements, and your life experience and you will increase the number, and quality, of job interviews that you will get.
Your IT Resume will help you to get the information technology job you want at the salary you need.
The Sounding Board Job Search Coaching process is designed to help you dig deeply into all of your life and work experience to discover what makes you truly unique.
As you discover what makes you truly unique you are able to clearly add your all of your achievements and your skills to your resume effectively creating a key-word rich document.
Moreover, as we work together, you also develop the necessary skills to update your resume as you require, as your career advances and you are seeking new opportunities.
Your IT Resume Writing Service is a unique, custom resume writing service offered by Richard Edward Ward. This custom resume writing service combines Sounding Board job search coaching designed to create a resume that will help to get you invited to more job interviews and get hired for, the information technology job you want at the salary you need.
A Custom Resume Writing Service
Your IT Resume Writing Service is a unique, custom resume preparation service that delivers a complete suite of 7 proven IT job search tools including:
- Your IT Resume Executive Summary Resume (a 1 or 2 page resume)
- Resume Cover Letter
- IT Technical Skills Summary
- Job References
- LinkedIn Profile Review and advice
- PLUS Sounding Board Job Search Coaching.
By carefully developing the content, strategy and approach best suited to your background, Your IT Resume will help you to stimulate employers interest and generate job interviews for you.
This is not a resume editing or resume tweaking service. It is much more. You are also coached and guided on how to prepare a resume for yourself in the future as your career advances as we work together carefully crafting Your IT resume.
Your IT Resume Writing Service takes a unique approach because you are unique.
A Unique Approach Because You Are Unique
My clients may be looking to find their first job, advance their career, or need help before or when they have begun a new life in the US, Canada, and elsewhere.
Are you still a student?
Whether you are applying to co-op positions or for your first job after graduation, Your IT Resume will assist in your success. No work experience? No problem! I will help you with advice and tips on how to find your first job.
Employed, but ready for a change?
Many of my clients are already working and looking for something better. You know the reasons you are going to leave your company, such as more money, better opportunities, a more supportive manager, a healthier environment, etc.
International or Newly Arrived
International job seekers and newly arrived job seekers have found that using the Your IT Resume approach has helped to get the IT job at the salary they need.
The 7 Deliverables
Your IT Resume Writing Consultation has 7 deliverables:
- Sounding Board Job Search Coaching – woven throughout the process
- Your IT Resume
- Your IT Resume Executive Summary Resume (a 1 or 2 page resume)
- Your IT Resume Technical Skills Summary
- Your IT Resume Cover Letter
- Your IT Resume Job References
- Your LinkedIn profile review and advice
1 – Sounding Board Job Search Coaching
Sounding Board Job search Coaching lets us quickly dive into, and review, your life experience and work experience to date. You can gain a new perspective on where you want your career to go. Review Sounding Board Session.
2 – Your IT Resume
3 – Your IT Resume Executive Summary Resume
A Your IT Resume Executive Summary Resume is one or two page resume that will satisfy those recruiters or others that want you to provide a bare bones stripped down resume.
4 – Your IT Resume Technical Skills Summary
A comprehensive IT Technical Skills Summary that thoroughly presents your career experience and training in a few pages. The information is drawn from Technical Environment information from your resume, training, certifications, and education. Review Your IT Resume – IT Technical Skills Summary.
5 – Your IT Resume Cover Letter
A Resume Cover Letter that will get your resume opened. Review Your IT Resume Cover Letter – The 7 Parts.
6 – Your IT Resume Job References
Job References can make the difference between you receiving a job offer or not receiving a job offer. Great references can also determine the salary and compensation that you are offered. So be prepared. Review Your IT Resume – Job References
7 – Your LinkedIn Profile Review and Advice
A linkedIn profile is a mandatory part of career advancement these days. Review Your IT Resume LinkedIn Profile: 15 Basic Steps to be Job Search Ready.
Your IT Resume Writing Process
Your IT Resume Writing process takes place over a period of 5 to 10 working days or less.
This resume writing process is unique and requires that we spent a few hours talking with each other as we create and edit your resume, as well as the other 6 parts of this service.
Before you signed up for this service we spend 20 minutes, or more, as per the FREE Introductory Conversation where we reviewed the service.
You are sent 3 documents to fill in: Your IT Resume Preparation Document, IT Technical Skills Summary Preparation Document, and Job References Preparation Document.
- Your IT Resume Preparation Document: you fill in the Your IT Resume Preparation Document listing each and every job you have ever had including all information requested;
- IT Technical Skills Summary Preparation Document: you fill in the required information in the IT Technical Skills Summary Preparation Document listing each and every technical skills that you have studied and used;
- Job References Preparation Document: you list all of your job references with the required information for each job reference;
- You email Your IT Resume Preparation Document, the IT Technical Skills Summary Preparation Document, and the Job References Preparation Document to me;
- We review the documents submitted to ensure that all the required information is present;
- Together we will complete a thorough analysis of your work experience, skills, qualifications and achievements.
- Each and every job you have ever had will be examined and reviewed with you. You will be surprised at the significant skills and achievements that you have forgotten, that could be helping you to increase your salary.
- Your IT technical skills examined and reviewed with you.
- Your job references are examined and reviewed with you.
- I begin preparing the first draft of Your IT Resume using my QuickScan IT Resume format.
- The draft is delivered to you within 48 hours.
- Your IT Technical Skills Summary draft is sent to you.
- Job References document is sent to you.
- Numerous telephone and e-mail consultations concerning your resume.
- Your review and feedback at each stage of writing your resume.
- Your LinkedIn profile is reviewed and recommendations are considered.
- Final approval of your resume.
The Your IT Resume Writing process is designed to represent your best interest and maintain the integrity of your background in a manner that is easy for you to support at an interview.
How We Work Together:
This is a custom resume writing service with a personal coaching approach so communication is very important.
E-mail is great but talking together we can cover a lot of territory quickly discuss various issues and strategies as we create and edit Your IT Resume. I use Skype, and WeChat, as well as telephone.
Your Required Time Commitment:
Your IT Resume Writing Service requires your direct and active involvement in the creation of your resume. The time frame is relativity short – just up to 7 working days.
When a document is sent to you, you need to be available to make changes, and or edits, and return it to me with within 12 hours. You then need to be available for a conversation.
This is a very thorough process and the amount of time required on your part will depend upon how much information you have organized, how many years experience you have and the quantity of experience that you have.
There are a number of prerequisites before we can work together:
- you must do the Introductory Conversation with me ;
- you must have a reasonable level of skill using the current version of Microsoft Word and understand working with tables;
- you need to be able to respond with 8 hours to any request from me when we are working on your resume and other items
If you have questions about Your IT Resume Writing Service I recommend reviewing first the FAQ.
The Introductory Conversation is FREE and when used with Your IT Resume Writing provides you with a FREE resume review. It simply requires that you invest a few minutes of your time.
Your IT Resume Writing Service